Just an idea?

I don’t know but I was think that maybe we could have like discord it show that your away or online or offline and it also shows one of your options is where you can look like your offline but still have full access in you minnit you know?
Also do you know if we can tell who is giving us coins like if someone were to give them to you or are you just gonna leave it anonymous?

If you’re owner of a community chat (or higher) you can go invisible. You can also configure the settings so that mods can go invisible too. I’m not sure how useful it would be for non-mods to go invisible, especially since invisible users would still need to count against the user limit for the chat, which may be confusing.

Also do you know if we can tell who is giving us coins like if someone were to give them to you or are you just gonna leave it anonymous?

We log it internally, just in case someone asks a user for their password, and then takes their coins; we need to be able to get them back. But there’s not a user-facing way to see incoming/outgoing transactions. If you’re ever curious, contact us and ask and we can look at the logs for you. If this becomes a common request I’d certainly be willing to build out a self-serving feature for it!

1 Like