Bug report

For a few days now, images shared on the chat are compressed in height, not respecting original image ratio. However when clicking it to display larger view, the ratio is correct…
See example below;

Can you refresh & see now?
I put a fix yesterday afternoon, looks like the screenshot is before the fix, based off the timestamps…

If you’re still finding issues with it, let me know and I’ll fix it.

Yuppp it appears to be fixed, thanks Jesse!

BTW, I corrected the radio player overlap on the chat that was causing problems with the new chat layout… you could maybe put us back on the new one so we can test it out fully… Thanks

Added, let me know how it goes…

I also added Custom CSS to your chat (normally community only, but you’ve been with us for awhile and recently upgraded :+1:) to help address the background issues you had last time. Feel free to play with the values or make any other tweaks you desire.

Thanks … will play a bit with that for sure…

Sent suggestions regarding the geography of items in the chat… Aside from that all is working “within normal parameters” as commander Data would say. :stuck_out_tongue: Got a bit of negative feedback at first from our older users who appear refractory to change, but after a day or 3, all fell into place and everyone is happy.